Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Let's make it happen ! Teen Parents from the mtv cast


I have a dream or shall I say a favor to ask everyone. I cant stand all this bullying and fighting going on via Internet or face to face. I believe that since  people look up to the teen parents from the mtv cast. Also, at times some people like to follow there every move. Wouldn't it make sense for them to try to reach out to these teen parents.  To get a photo shoot of these teens and there baby's.So lets do our part and start a trend  #nohate. With all the cyber bullying and hateing going on it is only right. I hope this opens people eyes. We all  should  tweet https://twitter.com/#!/bouska and write #nohateteenmommtv
Or send him this link. Hopefully it will work . I thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment