Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

This is my cuz ! I swear

the girl in this picture her  twitter is https://twitter.com/#!/danabrianne25


Well, we got wind that mikeLush was on twitter saying " I am on stickom now Go".
 Um excuse you ;O . So I went just to see what the hell this was  going to be about. Anyways, So I went on but, I wanted to video this shishhhhhh' Lol. I started to ask mike questions such as are you famous. I was just messing with him but, he was like in june I  will be.  Then he claims this  girl in the video is his cuz. Just a heads up why did he name this stickom after his cuz name. Ok ! Great I dont buy that do you. Then he called his mom and she screamed I am coming Mikey and we saw her for a glimpse and then he pulled the camera away from her .....Lol thanks mike for this laugh!

P.s mike has made his twitter private due to Who Knows........



No comments:

Post a Comment