Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Make A What?

               People are so into making a YouTube video.  I began to explore why and came up with my own conclusion its fun.  It also,gives that person away of showcasing there talent. Even if it is to dance, lip sing, rap &etc. Everyone that does it or watches it realize, that for that one moment that person was having fun.

             Why ? do I even mention this in a blog. Simply some people are being judged for having fun. Some people don't realize the stress that one has a teen parent or a single parent. Sometimes you want to escape for a minute while the kid or kids are all tucked in. So you may escape right in front of your computer with your friends or yourself and just show a stranger. Or shall I say the world on the Internet this is me love me or hate me. We tend not to worry what a stranger would or will say about us. especially if we know we are not going to ever see them again . I know go figure, so I put that to the test and Oh my.












So what is your YouTube again.


No comments:

Post a Comment