Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Where did this cupcake come from?

So Kail, Where did you get this cute cupcake from?
This past week , the new topic on twitter was who sold her this cupcake? and who owned rights to this photo?  We put on our spy cap and began to snoop. It was so Hard, and annoying to see that one shop was being framed that they never sold her this cupcake and that this was not there idea. So I contacted a certain shop call charms something.  And told them I want this same charm she is wearing and then they told us to go in there albums and see because they might not have any left. That would make one wonder was they going to contact the real shop they stole this picture from and have them make it which is
GiNi's Clay Creations
That was weird so then we got wind from a fan that will stay anonymous that Charms have contacted kailyn on her fan page asking to send her some stuff to have pictures. and then telling her I know you support Gini Clay can you support my shop as well. This charm have even took it far and wrote on
http://kailynlowry.com/   this is what she wrote :D


 We are not knocking Charms but, she should not try to take someone else bread from them. Gini is not claiming the idea of this as her own. Gini did state that she to saw this clay idea  on a site and contacted the owner prior to doing anything and has made this her own.  What get us is that The charms Shop even took it far and started to contact all Gini's customer trying to sell to them #nobueno and that is why we are putting you on an article.
Ps. Gini has made a name for herself, She has worked hard for this and this was not an idea that she said overnight that she will do . This is a business that Gini is proud of . Please respect her and other boutique's out there . If you have to steal ones customer or pictures that mean this business is not for you.
In other notes lets get #Gini trending and keep reporting those  fake boutiques out there :D

Hello Miss Kailyn!

I just talked to you on Facebook but this will be much easier. I recently started a small business and I’m trying so hard to get the word out. I know you already have one but, I would love to send you one of mine. Your so popular and pretty and people look up to you. I know you know how hard it is to raise a baby and pay bills and everything. I have a full time job and it’s just not enough to support a 2 year old. So I would love to send you some necklace’s of my clay creations. /charms and I can make you anything you want. Just let me know what you would like and I’ll make them and send them to you for free. I’m Just hoping my page take’s off so it will help with taking care of my little boy. You can email me at  charm or if your not interested it’s okay I understand. I hope to hear from you!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment